October 28, 2011

Getting My Blog Back On

Ok so quite a bit has changed since I updated my last blog and to be honest, the old one kind of sucked so I'm going to just start a new one.

As most of you know, we are pregnant with a sweet little boy due March 20th, 2012 and we couldn't be more thrilled! Since my labor with Payton was pretty rough and ended in c-section, we decided to do a repeat c-section with Kashton to hopefully bypass all the complications I had last time. I'm kind of bummed that his birth date won't really be a surprise, but I am thankful for the opportunity to let my dad know exactly when he'll be born so that he can make it here in time from Florida.

Here are some pics taken of Kash during my 15 week gender ultrasound. Joe was SO happy to be finally having a boy and I was equally excited!! Payton is just happy that she is still going to be the only princess.

 As for Payton.... I really can't be believe how much she has grown this past year! She surprises me every day with new things and I couldn't be more proud to be her mom. I'm going to have to start writing down all of the funny things she says, because it's so hard to keep track of them all! Lately, she has been really into making up songs about random things and I can't help but laugh at them sometimes. I have to be careful that she doesn't see me giggle because if she does..... she throws a fit! She acts as if I'm the worst person in the world for laughing at one of her amazing originals. Such a little stinker sometimes, but I wouldn't have her any other way!

I'm not quite sure how she's going to act when the baby comes, but my plan is to keep her as involved as I can. She helped pick out a lot of the clothes for him and even helped pick out some of the things for the nursery. As a result, she has really started getting into playing house and is constantly carrying around her baby dolls and all of their things in her diaper bags. I have a feeling she's going to be a great big sister and I'm kind of happy that they will have a nice age gap.


Well that's all for now! Hopefully I can keep this thing going. xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment