November 1, 2011

This is Halloween!!

Halloween is by far one of my favorite holidays! I just love this time of year so much and it's even more fun when you have kiddos to share it with. This year, we got to spend the Saturday before Halloween with some of our most favorite people and we all had an absolute blast. I recently reconnected with my childhood bestie and lucky for me she is also pregnant, so it's always fun to get together and talk about our little buns in the oven and make fun of the guys!

Halloween this year was great, the weather was perfect and we were surrounded by great family and friends. We took Payton trick-or-treating earlier in the day at my mom's work and I swear she got more candy there than actually going door to door. Taking her there brings back memories of when we used to go as kids and visit my grandparents while they were working.. fun times!

Payton is now a pro at going door to door. She figured out which houses would most likely be giving out candy and decided that she would just have us hold her bag so she could run door to door quicker. She was SO upset when we finally reached home again. I think she would have been going for another two hours at least!

My mom made yummy broccoli cheese soup and chili with bread bowls and it was another great night spent outside around the fire talking and laughing with everyone! I'm already looking forward to Halloween 2012!














Hope you all had a great Halloween!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment